Equal and Quality Education
Provide quality education to 250- 275 poor children every year, both in terms of accessibility and affordability, from 15 remote villages.
- Continue to run the Dream Vision School from LKG (lower kindergarten to 5th standard at Aniladi village. The school will give free education to the children who cannot pay anything and collect a very nominal fee from those who can afford it. 250 -275 rural poor children will have possibility to get quality education.
- Give every child an opportunity to participate in cultural performances, sports and games, music and dance etc.
- Involving adequately trained teachers and provide them continues in-service trainings.
- Adopt children friendly teaching methods, smart classes and computer based teaching. Involve the children that will help them for self-discovery, Trickle up their creativeness and imaginations. Teaching by way of two way communication and with lot of interactive sessions and group works.
- Children rights are respected no to corporal punishments.
- Self development, promote leadership and managerial skills in children.
Gain community involvement and involvement of the parents to participate in school activities and to make them actively take part giving better education to their children.
- Increase the awareness and motivation of parents and community by regular visit, individual contacts and joint assessment of each child’s performances with their parents.
- Make parent’s teachers associations to function effectively and to hold regular meeting at regular intervals. This will be the floor for the assessment of the school performance and for planning future events and activities.
- Organize events, exhibitions and public contact porgammes for the general community in the villages.
Motivate the children to become more socially responsible citizens and play positive role in world citizenship of future by adopting universal values, protecting environment, respecting for the diversified culture, respecting to honesty and empathy.
- Communicating with children and their families in a positive way and positive things (values, morals, virtues, principles and exemplary attitudes by the way we live and showcase it to them)
- Awareness and education on environmental and climate change issues and involving the children in practical activities like responsible ways of disposal of waste in their family, in school and in their village community.
- Giving cultural education to understand and appreciate its diversity.
- Teaching of values which can create their own strong moral fiber which will help to grow as a socially responsible citizen and be successful in their relationships with other people. Facilitation to contribute positively to society by reaching beyond themselves out into their community.